Postdoctoral Fellow (m-f-d) position in full time, at Uni Halle
The Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of Mathematics,
is offering a position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (m-f-d) in full time,
limited for 3 years.
The position is offered within the DFG funded research unit FOR 2402,
project P3 "Numerical analysis of rough PDEs".
- a successfully completed PhD degree in mathematics
- a strong background in numerical analysis and stochastic analysis of
stochastic evolution equations
- experience in teaching and organizing university level courses in
- good programming skills (preferably in Python)
- very good command of the German and/or English language
For the complete advertisement, please go to f
The job reference number is 5-825/20-H.
For further information, please contact Raphael Kruse,
raphael.kruse (at) mathematik.uni-halle.de