Postdoc Position without teaching duties at NTU Singapore
Postdoc Position without teaching duties (NTU Singapore)There is a postdoc position on offer within the research group of Ariel Neufeld at the Division of Mathematical Sciences at NTU Singapore.
The research focuses on:
- machine learning algorithms, their convergence rates, and their applications in finance and insurance
- model uncertainty in financial markets
- financial and insurance mathematics
- stochastic analysis and stochastic optimal control
- green finance
- cybersecurity for insurance
The position would be for 2 years, which could be extended for additional 2 years. Moreover, it comes with no teaching load (but of course one could teach, if the candidate wishes to), and is rewarded with a competitive salary.
If you are interested in the position, please submit the following documents
- List of publications
- Research statement (about 2-3 pages)
- 2-3 letters of recommendation (sent directly by the author)
to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org