PostDoc position in Göttingen
The Institute for Mathematical Stochastics at the Georg-August-University Göttingen seeks qualified applicants for the position of a
as soon as possible for 12 months. The salary is in accordance with the German public service salary scale (E13 TV-L) with 100% of the regular working hours (currently 39.8 hours per week).
The successful applicant will be part of the research group of Jun.-Prof. Daniel Rudolf and will work in the field of Bayesian inference and computational statistics. The research may focus more on theory or more on application.
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Master's degree in mathematics or an equivalent qualification;
- A doctorate or PhD in mathematics/statistics;
- Expertise in Bayesian inference, stochastic processes or Monte Carlo methods;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good programming skills are beneficial.
Application deadline: 19.05.2020.
For further information please check
or contact Jun.-Prof. Dr. Daniel Rudolf (firstname.lastname@example.org).