Postdoc Position in Financial Mathematics/Distributionally Robust Optimization/Machine Learning at NTU Singapore
Postdoc Position in Financial Mathematics/Distributionally Robust Optimization/Machine Learning without teaching duties (NTU Singapore)There is a postdoc position on offer within the research group of Ariel Neufeld at the Division of Mathematical Sciences at NTU Singapore.
The research focuses on:
- stochastic optimal control
- model uncertainty in finance and distributionally robust optimization (DRO)
- financial and insurance mathematics
- machine learning algorithms, their convergence rates and complexity analysis, and their applications in finance and insurance
The position would be for 2 years, which could be extended for additional 2 years. Moreover, it comes with no teaching load and an attractive salary package.
If you are interested in the position, please submit the following documents
- List of publications
- Research statement
- 2-3 letters of recommendation (sent directly by the author)
to the email address: email@example.com