Ph.D. position in machine learning in Greifswald
I am looking to fill the position of a Research Assistant (3 years,
75%, pay group 13 TV-L Wissenschaft) at the University of Greifswald
in the trilateral (France-Germany-Japan) project
Enhanced data stream analysis
Combining the signature method and machine learning algorithms.
This is a pure research position; however, if desired, it is possible
to take on teaching responsibilities. The position is suitable for the
preparation of a doctorate.
- Advanced university degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, or
computer science (Master or equivalent)
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiasm for data science from a theoretical perspective
- Interest in working with real-life data
- Programming experience is desirable
- Knowledge of algebra (e. g. non-commutative, commutative,
representation theory, algebraic topology) and statistics are
Application deadline: December 9th, 2020.
For the complete announcement, please visit https://diehlj.github.io.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.